ND Developers, one of the fast growing real estate developers, is always on a lookout for qualified, talented and enthusiastic professionals. We have a competitive and flexible environment which nurtures employee growth and appreciates employee initiatives. With a well-placed infrastructure and more than hundred professionals who are among the best in the market, we provide opportunities for both personal and professional development.
We at ND Developers offer the best packages in the industry and provide a dynamic work environment to develop and retain best resources. With best workforce in the industry we are always on the lookout for promising individuals who have expertise in procurement, project execution, project planning, project controls, quantity surveying, engineering, sales and marketing, and customer service.
Our Projects challenge and engage your skills, our objective of achieving complete customer satisfaction engage your creativity, and our aim of completing projects within the pre decided time limit engage your management skills. If you are looking for challenging assignments which test your skill set and provide you with a means acquire new skills within a nurturing environment ND Developers might be the place for you.
Feel free to contact us if you think you have the above mentioned attributes and are interested to pursue a career in our dynamic work environment. Send your resumes to email@example.com
We are recruiting now for the below mentioned positions.
1. NDD/109 -- HR - MANAGER
Required Qualification:MBA/MSW/PGDM IN HR
Experience : 6+ Years (Exp in construction company value added)
Competence / Skills Required
Competence / Skills Required
2. NDDPL/108 -- Accounts Manager
Required Qualification:B.Com / M.Com / MBA / CA
1. Preparing, Maintaining and Filing necessary books, registers and returns in compliance with all statutory acts / provisions.
2. Finalization of all statutory payments/returns including Services Tax, Wealth Tax, Sales tax, Personal IT for Employees, E.S.I, Professional Tax, Provident Funds, TDS, Filing of ETDS & Filing of FBT returns / Payments.
4. Co-ordination with company secretary in passing the board resolutions and updating 301 register annually and filing the returns with ROC.
6. Managing of all Cash & Bank Accounts for collections & disbursements for all transactions. Preparing reconcile on all general ledger, accounts.
7. Perform detailed Quarterly Closing and year end functions, Adjust & close Journal Entries and Reconcile Bank Accounts.
8. Projection of Income and Expenses for Raising the Funds from the Bank
9. Adeptness in formulating accounting systems, preparing accounting records, financial statements.
10. Proficiency in streamlining the working procedures, formulating cost effective solutions for enhancing the accounting, taxation operations.
11. Managing Overall Accounting activities including finalization of accounts, Preparing fund flow & Cash flow statements
12. Generating Monthly Profit and Loss accounts and responsible for drawing balance sheet, reconciliation of bank accounts & General Ledger and submitting to the management.
13. Responsible for managing capitalization of assets: Maintaining Fixed assets registers and accounting for depreciation of assets
14. Maintenance of Books of Accounts up to Finalization of Accounts. Worked extensively in ERP system
15. Coordinating & Managing Day to day Transaction of Entire accounts department including cash/bank voucher authorization/approval & Vendor bills approval for payment.
16. Monitoring the inflow & Outflow of funds and ensure optimum utilization of available funds towards the accomplishment of organizational goals
17. Preparing and Managing cash flow / Fund Flow statement and report to the Management
18. Budgeting for Actual and Find out the variances and reporting the same to the top Management. Finalization of Books of Accounts annually and ensuring Timely filing of all statutory returns & payments.